Life Sciences is amongst the most regulated industry across countries. Over the last decade, Life Sciences companies have been very aggressive in adopting technology and automation to achieve faster time to market and remain competitive.
At Silicus, it is these guiding principles and compliance which are the predominant drivers while developing the automation framework for the regulated environments. We align our development and Computer System Validation (CSV) solutions to the process requirements elicited by the industry. In effect, the compliance actually streamlines the project execution and improves efficiency rather than creating bottlenecks in innovation.
Whether you are looking to reduce costs by optimizing internal operations or leveraging next-technology solutions to get faster insights for informed-decision making, our Life Sciences software engineering & IT consulting team can get you there. Our Life Sciences domain experts are committed to exceed client expectations by delivering cost effective & best of breed solutions.
Segments We Serve. Our Customer Base.
Pharma & Biotech
Insights in compliance, expertise to deliver and proven programming techniques are the driving factors in achieving robust and secure solutions. Leveraging this knowledge and expertise, we can develop specific software to help you in the following areas of our expertise:
- Manufacturing & Supply Chain Solutions
- Enterprise Integration & Collaboration
- Process Automation
- Software Validation & Verification
- BI, Analytics & reporting
- IT & Technology Consulting services
Medical device manufacturers are increasingly incorporating software that can help cope up with market pressures, product complexity, FDA regulation challenges etc. With domain knowledge, compliance experience and niche technology expertise, Silicus has been a trusted technology partner, with expertise including:
- Firmware development
- Point of care applications
- Mobile Medical Device development
- FDA compliance assessment & consulting
- Validation & Verification
Clinical Research Organizations
To bring in cost-effectiveness, process collaboration and faster outcomes in clinical trial processes, CROs must be swift in adopting new technology advancements. Silicus has been a trusted technology partner for CROs to achieve cost containment, and ensure compliance. Our expertise includes:
- Process Automation
- Clinical Site & Trial Management applications
- Validation Process Automation for FDA compliance
- Professional IT Services
Life Sciences ISV’s
Silicus is the trusted solution partner to many Life Sciences ISVs, delivering significant cost-effective acceleration of the product development lifecycle from conceptualization to development and deployment of innovative software products. Our expertise includes:
- SaaS enablement
- User Experience design
- Mobile App development
- PaaS software development
- Regulatory testing, compliance & assurance
Solutions we Offer. Our Expertise Areas.
- FDA compliant custom application development
- Workflow automation & gamification
- User Experience research & design
- Application maintenance and support
- Actionable Business Intelligence & Predictive Analytics
- Big Data & Advanced Analytics
- BI Dashboard design & development
- Regulatory Reporting
- Cloud based multitenant solutions
- FDA Compliant Azure Deployment
- Migration from On-Premise to Cloud
- 24x7 Azure Monitoring, Support and Managed Services
- Life Sciences IT Consulting
- Regulations and compliances Consulting - FDA, ISO ISO 13485, ISO 14971:2007, FDA 21 CFR Part 820, Part 11
- System Integrations – HL7, FHIR, HIPAA EDI, PACS-DICOM, CCDA
- HIE, HISP Secured Messaging
- Patient Engagement via CCDA Exchange
Mobility & IoT
- Life Sciences Mobility Enablement
- Integrated Health Monitoring & Diagnostic Solutions via Wearable & Home Care Medical Diagnostic Devices
Why Work With Us. Our Track Record.
Next Technology Expertise
Next-technology Expertise such as Cloud, Big Data & Analytics, Mobile, and Digital to create impactful business agility and customer engagement solutions.
500+ Projects Completed
Matured processes from delivering 500+ successful Software engagements across 16 years – resulting in 98% of projects delivered on-budget and on-budget.