About the Client
The client is a leading consulting and software vendor that specializes in the delivery of large scale, end-to-end portal solutions built on the SharePoint platform. Their SharePoint expertise includes: consulting, intranets/extranets, websites, user experience, mobility, search and taxonomy, governance, and migrations. They also provide portal strategies and information architecture for Windows Azure, Office 365, and Windows 8. They are a Microsoft Gold Partner, often cited as one of the leading SharePoint vendors in the world.
The client had previously developed a customized Android application for one of their own clients, an Alzheimer’s healthcare and rehabilitation institute that offers patient and resident care, as well as instruction and research on the disease. The app was designed to provide information on the institute’s services and how to use and access them.
The client had also developed an identical application for the Apple iOS platform. However, it was rejected by Apple for submission to their App Store. Therefore, they wanted to modify, design and develop a revised version adhering to Apple’s submission guidelines. Their requirements included the following:
- Modification of the home screen UI for iPhone devices
- Design and development of the home screen UI for iPad devices
- Implementation of a multiple-choice Alzheimer’s quiz
- Implementation of native forms for new patient admissions and transportation
Need help with a Healthcare Ios App Development project?Contact Silicus Sales
Silicus successfully developed a re-designed application for iOS devices suitable for submission to Apple’s App Store.
The key features of the application include:
Intuitive UI Design and Development
- An interactive UI with a splash screen showing the company’s logo
- All relevant information pertaining to the healthcare and rehabilitation center is located directly on the main menu
- The main menu links to multiple static pages that has navigation control at the top of the screen
Implementation of a Multiple-Choice ALZHEIMER’S Quiz
- An educational quiz that educates and gauges users’ knowledge about the disease
Native Forms for New Patient Admissions And Transportation
- The prior version of the app loaded the entire website into a fillable form, which was time-consuming and inefficient. The new UI provides improved interaction and fills the form quickly. It makes use of native iOS controls, thus enhancing the look and feel and providing consistency.
- Upon completion, each form automatically generates an email, thereby maintaining a record of form submission in a user’s sent items.
An interactive and contemporary UI made it easier for users to connect with the software through informative features such as quizzes, easier form fills, and faster content access